CNC Wire Forming
With our Whitelegg CFM 600-TWR Wire Forming and Butt Welding Machines, using hard drawn low carbon wire, galvanised wire or stainless steel wire, we can offer the following:
- form virtually any shape
- form and buttweld in one operation
- ideal for both smaller through to larger production runs
- offers consistency and accuracy in size and appearance
- provides time and labour savings.
Range of wire includes 2.5 mm, 3.15mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6.3mm, 7.1mm and 8mm diameter which can produce:
- Shapes/Frames – open or butt welded such as rings, squares, rectangles, ovals, multi-sided shapes, and u-shapes.
- Hooks – eg ‘S’ Hooks, ‘C’ Hooks and other hanging hooks.
- Card Pockets – two dimensional with butt weld suitable for merchandising stands.